Welcome to dgplug Summer Training’s documentation!¶
- Before you start
- Communication guidelines
- IRC clients
- XChat or hexchat
- What are the topics covered?
- How do I subscribe to the mailing list?
- What are the requisites for the training?
- How do I get the logs?
- How long does a session run?
- How long is the summer training?
- Will the session details be sent to the mailing list?
- In case I miss a class, how do I catch up?
- Do we need to learn something beforehand for this training?
- How many sessions happen in a day?
- Will the time be the same for all the sessions?
- If I have to leave class early, should I announce it mid class?
To learn about commands of a GNU/Linux system, start reading Linux command line for you and me book.