Table of Contents
- What are the topics covered?
- How do I subscribe to the mailing list?
- What are the requisites for the training?
- How do I get the logs?
- How long does a session run?
- How long is the summer training?
- Will the session details be sent to the mailing list?
- In case I miss a class, how do I catch up?
- Do we need to learn something beforehand for this training?
- How many sessions happen in a day?
- Will the time be the same for all the sessions?
- If I have to leave class early, should I announce it mid class?
The questions are not in any particular order.
Go to the mailing list page, put in your name and email id and click subscribe. Go to your inbox, open the email that you receive from the list, click on the link there and confirm.
- A fast Internet connection
- Any Linux distribution. If you only have Windows, you can install it in a VM (say virtualbox).
It depends on that particular class. Generally 1-1.5 hours but some sessions went upto 3 hours. (Though long sessions happen rarely.)
Yes, we do send the details based on the sessions. Remember to keep an eye on the mailing list.
Read the logs if available, or ask for the logs from a friend. Most things taught, will have detailed docs available.
Not really, if you follow the sessions properly you can learn while the training is going on.
Generally just one; rarely there might be more than one session in a day.
Yes, just inform so and leave.